Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Yes, they did let us back into the country after our visit to New Zealand. We've been laying low since we got back, adjusting to the time zone, baby teeth, and (finally) summer. Now that it is a three day weekend, maybe we will have some time to update you on what's been happening in the past couple of months (if you're still reading the blog after all this time). For now, here's a look at our little firecracker. Hope all you Americans have a happy Independence Day and all the rest have a nice July 4th!

You've got to be kidding me. I'm not your little flag-waving monkey.

Will you give me a hot dog now?

We Americans have mastered the science of hands-free, self-waving flags


I WANT YOU - To give me some Cheerios




1 comment:

All About DK said...

Oh My! Look at that little man! Love the little dude haircut he has. It was so great to see you guys in LA on your way home. Thanks again for dinner. Happy 4th of July. Luv u! K :-)