Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our Weekend

We had a very busy weekend. On Friday night, my cousin, Greg, and his family came over to our house for pizza and some chatter. They were in town from Indiana, enjoying some of the fun the Twin Cities has to offer, like the MOA (Mall of America) and the Children's Museum. We had a great time catching up with them. I can't believe how big their "little one" has gotten. We hadn't seen her since last Christmas and wow, has she changed. We got some good parenting advice from the experienced ones. I'm sure we'll be seeking some more via email. Jack liked meeting his relatives.

Wow, she's two-fisting it with the babies, what a mom!

He's kind of strange, but I like him

On Saturday, we went over to our friends' house to help them get ready for a Halloween party. It was our first experience of a kid-focused party when we actually had a kid. We had a lot of fun and got to catch up with some friends that we hadn't seen for a while. There were many amazing Halloween costumes.

I think I'm gonna yuke

Don't anyone make a move or the monkey is history!

I sure hope that was a raindrop I felt

On Sunday, we enlisted the help of our friends to get our broken storm windows fixed (long story) and to figure out what is wrong with the HD connection to Nick's Xbox (another long story). Sadly, we weren't able to resolve either problem, but we appreciate their willingness to try, especially, Mike, who was not feeling well.

Look for a special Halloween edition of You Don't Know Jack tomorrow! Surprises are in store! (Ooo, what a teaser!)


2 comments:

All About DK said...

I am LOL'ing over here in Cali. I just love the picture comments! Jack looks so cute in ALL of his Halloween outfits. Wish I was close enough to visit. Take care and I am excited about seeing your Dad this weekend to celebrate my mom's b-day!!! Take care. Love you guys. K :-)

Anonymous said...

Great to see the pictures and catch up on what's happenin'!

Love to all!

Dad